Home » Blogging Tips » MasterGBlog Blogger Template Shared for Free
album art mastergblog

MasterGBlog Blogger Template Shared for Free

Hello Bloggers, Welcome to our new blog, I made this post in other to share the long awaited customized blogger template that I used while on Blogger

Am sharing this template for free to you guys in the sense that many people have been calling, chatting and mailing me to drop the template since am now on wordpress. So I think its now the right time to share this with you all

SEE ALSOHow To Setup HTTPS (SSL) On Blogger Custom Domain for Free

Demo: MasterGBlog Blogger Blog

SEE THIS ALSO: How To Fix Blog Showing Only One Post On Homepage

• Replace all needed links
  • Replace all needed Adsense Codes
  • Replace Google CSE Code
  • Replace Social Media links
  • And lots more (needed things to be replaced have been highlighted in the codes)
READ ALSO  The Complete AdSense Course 100% Free

NOTE: Please don’t remove my credit link at the bottom of the code (I think this is really important to keep my link since am sharing this template with you guys for free)
***Don’t forget to read the instruction in the zip file before use***

Am also going to offer free support for the template i.e. if you have any issue setting up the template drop it in the comment section below or see our CONTACT US page to reach us directly.

SEO Optimized

READ ALSO  SEO--How Search Engines Works

Structured Data Error Free

Custom Widgets

Mobile Browser Address Bar Color

And Lots More

Download Link:

If the template redirects after installation that means you’ve edited my credit link located at the bottom of the code, see the ReadMeFirst.txt first before installing the template, here is the content in the ReadMeFirst.txt file:

Thank you for downloading Mastergblog Blogger Responsive Template

This file was shared for free on https://www.mastergblog.com.ng/2017/11/mastergblog-blogger-template-shared-free.html

NOTE: All links, Widgets, Adsense in the code can be changed/edited but dont touch my credit link (it’s located at the bottom of the xml code), if edited or deleted the template may not work for you as expected

<div id=”#mycredit”>Template By <a id=”#mycredit” href=” https://www.mastergblog.com.ng”>MasterGBlog</a></div>

Please show some love by sharing this post with friends and also drop your valuable comments.

READ ALSO  Best Hosting Recommended for All Bloggers

, , ,

1. Ifetex says:

May God Bless Your Generation Sir…

1. Seyi Gabriel Adeniyi says:

You are highly welcome @Ifetex …. We appreciate your comment

2. Howdy bro,
    It’s so impressive seeing your hard work these days. You are now becoming a high profiled tech blogger in the blogging industry.
    May Jehovah continues to uphold you.

1. Seyi Gabriel Adeniyi says:

Thanks bro, we appreciate your comment

3. Great move bro, I really appreciate it. You have a jaw-breaking lovely template here but I think the DEMO for your Blogspot blog is redirecting to your current WordPress blog. Is that an issue that can be fixed?
    Thanks once again for the free giveaway.
    – Excel

1. Seyi Gabriel Adeniyi says:

Thanks bro…. Check Mastergdemo for the demo…. I knowingly redirected my blogger blog here just to fix some SEO errors

1. Alright, got you now. Will sure be checking it out.
        Thanks once again

4. Leumas says:

the template is redirecting to mastergblog. any way out pls?

1. Seyi Gabriel Adeniyi says:

If the template is redirecting that means you’ve not read the ReadMeFirst.txt file attached….

5. Ajayi says:

the template is redirecting to mastergblog. any way out pls?

1. Seyi Gabriel Adeniyi says:

See the ReadMeFirst.txt file before editing anything inside the template……

6. Hubert says:

Hello my friend! I want to say that this post is amazing, great written and include almost all significant infos. I would like to peer more posts like this .

1. Seyi Gabriel Adeniyi says:

@Hubert we really appreciate your comment please subscribe to our newsletter for more amazing posts delivered straight in your mail

7. Dennise says:

Today, I went to the beachfront with my children. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said “You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear.” She placed the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is completely off topic but I had to tell someone!

8. You’re absolutely right! I liked reading through this article and I will certainly return for more immediately. Our website is about mesothelioma lawyers near me, you can take a peek if you happen to be interested in that.

9. Hello there, you’re absolutely correct. I always look over your articles thoroughly. I’m also curious about where to watch movies online, perhaps you might write about this at times. See ya!

10. Rodolfo Bay says:

Hey there would you mind letting me know which web host you’re using? I’ve loaded your blog in 3 different web browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot faster then most. Can you recommend a good internet hosting provider at a fair price? Thanks a lot, I appreciate it!

11. You are completely right! I enjoyed reading through this info and I will return for more as quickly as possible. My site is dealing with teeth whitening cost, you could look if you are still interested in this.

12. آینه says:

I’m curious to find out what blog platform you’re working with? I am experiencing a few small safety issues with my most recent website about free movie websites so I would love to find something far more risk-free. Are there any recommendations?

13. ganesha tattoo says:

I keep listening to the news update talk about getting free online grant applications so I have been looking around for the most excellent site to get one. Could you advise me please, where could i acquire some?

14. I enjoy the things you dudes are up to. This type of great work and visibility! Carry on the wonderful work guys, I’ve you on my own websites to watch movies web page.

15. Smith says:

Thanks a lot Sir…just got mine.

1. Seyi Gabriel Adeniyi says:

Good to hear from you Smith