Blogging Tips

MasterGBlog Blogger Template Shared for Free

By  |

Hello Bloggers, Welcome to our new blog, I made this post in other to share the long awaited customized blogger template that I used while on Blogger

Am sharing this template for free to you guys in the sense that many people have been calling, chatting and mailing me to drop the template since am now on wordpress. So I think its now the right time to share this with you all

SEE ALSOHow To Setup HTTPS (SSL) On Blogger Custom Domain for Free

Demo: MasterGBlog Blogger Blog

SEE THIS ALSO: How To Fix Blog Showing Only One Post On Homepage

THINGS TO TAKE NOTE IN THE TEMPLATE

• Replace all needed links
  • Replace all needed Adsense Codes
  • Replace Google CSE Code
  • Replace Social Media links
  • And lots more (needed things to be replaced have been highlighted in the codes)
READ ALSO  How To Register A Free Domain Name With Freenom

NOTE: Please don’t remove my credit link at the bottom of the code (I think this is really important to keep my link since am sharing this template with you guys for free)
***Don’t forget to read the instruction in the zip file before use***

Am also going to offer free support for the template i.e. if you have any issue setting up the template drop it in the comment section below or see our CONTACT US page to reach us directly.

MASTERGBLOG BLOGGER TEMPLATE ATTRIBUTES

Structured Data Error Free

Custom Widgets

Mobile Browser Address Bar Color

And Lots More

Download Link:
DOWNLOAD MASTERGBLOG BLOGGER RESPONSIVE TEMPLATE HERE

If the template redirects after installation that means you’ve edited my credit link located at the bottom of the code, see the ReadMeFirst.txt first before installing the template, here is the content in the ReadMeFirst.txt file:

Thank you for downloading Mastergblog Blogger Responsive Template

This file was shared for free on https://www.mastergblog.com.ng/2017/11/mastergblog-blogger-template-shared-free.html

NOTE: All links, Widgets, Adsense in the code can be changed/edited but dont touch my credit link (it’s located at the bottom of the xml code), if edited or deleted the template may not work for you as expected

****MY CREDIT LINK IN THE CODE SHOULD NOT BE REMOVED****

<div id=”#mycredit”>Template By <a id=”#mycredit” href=” https://www.mastergblog.com.ng”>MasterGBlog</a></div>

Thanks!

Please show some love by sharing this post with friends and also drop your valuable comments.

READ ALSO  Want To Become Mastergblog.com.ng Guest Author? Here's How!

Enjoy!

23 Comments

1. Ifetex

November 17, 2017 at 2:01 pm

May God Bless Your Generation Sir…

• Seyi Gabriel Adeniyi

November 17, 2017 at 3:17 pm

You are highly welcome @Ifetex …. We appreciate your comment

2. Stephen Oluwatomisin Gbolagade

November 21, 2017 at 2:20 am

Howdy bro,
    It’s so impressive seeing your hard work these days. You are now becoming a high profiled tech blogger in the blogging industry.
    May Jehovah continues to uphold you.

• Seyi Gabriel Adeniyi

November 21, 2017 at 6:30 am

Thanks bro, we appreciate your comment

3. Nwachukwu Excel

November 23, 2017 at 1:43 pm

Great move bro, I really appreciate it. You have a jaw-breaking lovely template here but I think the DEMO for your Blogspot blog is redirecting to your current WordPress blog. Is that an issue that can be fixed?
    Thanks once again for the free giveaway.
    – Excel

• Seyi Gabriel Adeniyi

November 23, 2017 at 4:07 pm

Thanks bro…. Check Mastergdemo for the demo…. I knowingly redirected my blogger blog here just to fix some SEO errors

• Nwachukwu Excel

November 24, 2017 at 9:08 am

Alright, got you now. Will sure be checking it out.
        Thanks once again

4. Leumas

November 26, 2017 at 12:03 am

the template is redirecting to mastergblog. any way out pls?

• Seyi Gabriel Adeniyi

November 26, 2017 at 1:36 am

If the template is redirecting that means you’ve not read the ReadMeFirst.txt file attached….

5. Ajayi

November 29, 2017 at 1:20 pm

the template is redirecting to mastergblog. any way out pls?

• Seyi Gabriel Adeniyi

November 29, 2017 at 2:11 pm

See the ReadMeFirst.txt file before editing anything inside the template……

6. Hubert

December 2, 2017 at 10:00 pm

Hello my friend! I want to say that this post is amazing, great written and include almost all significant infos. I would like to peer more posts like this .

• Seyi Gabriel Adeniyi

December 2, 2017 at 11:48 pm

@Hubert we really appreciate your comment please subscribe to our newsletter for more amazing posts delivered straight in your mail

Thanks

7. Dennise

December 9, 2017 at 10:05 pm

Today, I went to the beachfront with my children. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said “You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear.” She placed the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is completely off topic but I had to tell someone!

8. mesothelioma attorney new orleans

December 12, 2017 at 12:37 pm

You’re absolutely right! I liked reading through this article and I will certainly return for more immediately. Our website is about mesothelioma lawyers near me, you can take a peek if you happen to be interested in that.

9. دانلود رگ خواب

December 13, 2017 at 1:55 pm

Hello there, you’re absolutely correct. I always look over your articles thoroughly. I’m also curious about where to watch movies online, perhaps you might write about this at times. See ya!

10. Rodolfo Bay

December 14, 2017 at 3:02 pm

Hey there would you mind letting me know which web host you’re using? I’ve loaded your blog in 3 different web browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot faster then most. Can you recommend a good internet hosting provider at a fair price? Thanks a lot, I appreciate it!

11. Ginekolog w uk

December 15, 2017 at 10:36 pm

You are completely right! I enjoyed reading through this info and I will return for more as quickly as possible. My site is dealing with teeth whitening cost, you could look if you are still interested in this.

12. آینه

December 16, 2017 at 1:46 pm

I’m curious to find out what blog platform you’re working with? I am experiencing a few small safety issues with my most recent website about free movie websites so I would love to find something far more risk-free. Are there any recommendations?

13. ganesha tattoo

December 16, 2017 at 10:52 pm

I keep listening to the news update talk about getting free online grant applications so I have been looking around for the most excellent site to get one. Could you advise me please, where could i acquire some?

14. فیلم همه می دانند

December 17, 2017 at 11:55 am

I enjoy the things you dudes are up to. This type of great work and visibility! Carry on the wonderful work guys, I’ve you on my own websites to watch movies web page.

15. Smith

February 25, 2018 at 6:31 pm

Thanks a lot Sir…just got mine.

• Seyi Gabriel Adeniyi

February 25, 2018 at 6:34 pm

Good to hear from you Smith