Phone Specs

Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Specs and Price

By  |
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 is an high end mobile phone yet to be released, a successor of Xiaomi Redmi 4, it runs on Android 7.1 Nougat with 5.5 inch screen display with 4000mAh battery capacity. Let look at the rumor specs for this device below.

See also: Xiaomi Mi A1 Android One Full Specs

Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Specs and Price
NETWORK

• Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
  • 2G bands GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
  • 3G bands HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
  • 4G bands LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 38(2600), 40(2300)
  • Speed HSPA, LTE
  • GPRS Yes
  • EDGE Yes

LAUNCH

• Announced Not announced yet
  • Status Rumored

BODY

• Dimensions –
  • Weight –
  • SIM Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)

DISPLAY

• Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
  • Size 5.5 inches, 78.1 cm2
  • Resolution 1080 x 2160 pixels, 18:9 ratio (~439 ppi density)
  • MultitouchYes
READ ALSO  Panasonic P91 Full Phone Specs and Price in India

PLATFORM

• OS Android 7.1 (Nougat)
  • Chipset Qualcomm MSM8956 Plus Snapdragon 660

MEMORY

• Card slot microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
  • Internal 16/32 GB, 3 GB RAM or 64 GB, 4 GB RAM

CAMERA

• Primary Dual 16 MP + 5 MP, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
  • Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR

15 Comments

1. hassan

October 16, 2017 at 11:23 am

the device is nice.

2. hussaini

October 16, 2017 at 11:24 am

The phone has an average specs,and the battery capacity is good.wish it could be affordable by the ordinary men

3. EMPIRE

October 16, 2017 at 11:24 am

Thanks for the update

4. OKAFOR DANIEL UGOCHUKWU

October 16, 2017 at 11:24 am

I love this your upgrade keep it up

5. OKAFOR DANIEL UGOCHUKWU

October 17, 2017 at 4:55 pm

The phone is very impressive, i like it. The specs are very okay with the price thanks for this update

6. OKAFOR DANIEL UGOCHUKWU

October 17, 2017 at 4:56 pm

There is this common trends this days which has to do with 16 gb of Rom, which smartphones manufacturer has taken to, well its all good tho.
    I won't also forget to mention battery rate in the various flagship of smart phone is also increasing which is also a wonderful development.

7. OKAFOR DANIEL UGOCHUKWU

October 17, 2017 at 4:56 pm

I will always continue to say and stand on the part that unpopular brands offers phones with great specs like that of a popular brand with a pocket friendly rate.

8. hassan

October 21, 2017 at 4:07 pm

the specs are up to date and the phone is nice.

9. hassan

October 21, 2017 at 4:07 pm

nice product from xiaomi.

10. Mariam

December 10, 2017 at 3:24 am

This is really interesting, You are a very skilled blogger. I’ve joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your fantastic post. Also, I’ve shared your site in my social networks!

11. فیلم رگ خواب پرده سینما

December 13, 2017 at 7:53 pm

You’re certainly right, I would love to find out more on that topic! I’m as well interested in how to watch free movies online as I consider it truly is quite trendy these days. Thanks!

12. Gita Roche

December 14, 2017 at 9:32 pm

You can find some interesting points in time in this post but I do not know if I see all of them center to heart. There’s some validity but I will take hold opinion till I look into it further. Very good post , thanks and we want much more!

13. Polski ginekolog

December 16, 2017 at 12:34 am

Many thanks for your marvelous article! I genuinely enjoyed it.I’ll be sure to save your site and will return from now on. I would like to suggest you to ultimately keep going with your great posts, maybe try to think of local dentist as well, have a fantastic afternoon!

14. دانلود اینه بغل

December 16, 2017 at 1:03 pm

Many thanks for discussing the idea, I saved the site. I’m also trying to find information about new movies online, have you any idea exactly where I might find something such as this? I’ll come back very soon!

15. happy ganesh chaturthi

December 16, 2017 at 3:37 pm

Excellent read, I just passed this onto a colleague who was doing a little research on that. And he just bought me lunch as I found it for him smile Therefore let me rephrase that: Thank you for lunch!