Disclaimer: Note that changing of phone Imei number is illegal in some countries so as to reduce crime rate therefore don’t hold me responsible for any assault.
Be sure to back up your old Imei number by writing it down somewhere before changing
To check your old Imei number dial *#06# on your device then copy the 15 digit number in a save place.
- Make sure you have gotten a verified New Imei number you want to use
- Download Android Mobile Uncle Tools on Google play store
- Launch your mobile uncle tools and click on “Engineer mode” then click on “Engineer Mode (MTK”) ****see screenshot for better understanding
- Then the next page swipe from right to left or click on Connectivity then click on “cds information” , After that click on “Radio information” The next page will tell you to select “phone 1/( SIM 1)” or “phone 2/( SIM 2)” click on any of your choice. I will be using Phone 1 in this guide.
- At the provided space is “AT+” don’t delete it, then type this code at the front of AT+ EGMR=1,7,”Your Imei Number” ****The code will now look like this AT+ EGMR=1,7,”358********” then click on send AT command, note that there should be a space in between AT+ and EGMR to get successful message, If it’s successful a pop message of “AT command is Msent” will be shown.
- If you are to use Phone 2 the only difference there is you won’t be using AT+EGMR=1,7,”IMEI NUMBER” The code you will be using for it is AT+EGMR=1,10,”IMEI NUMBER” (Its just simple the only difference is that phone 1 uses “1,7,” While phone 2 uses “1,10,”
- To verify if your Imei is changed successfully just reboot your phone or put it in an airplane mode and switch it on back then dial *#06#.
- After Rooting Your Device Download Chamelephon from Google Play Store
- Grant the chamelephon root access Notice: the ox came in a box of Sim 1 and Sim 2 both showing a super transparent Imei that was preinstalled with your android phone.
- Type in your wished IMEI number to any of the provided box and click Apply.