At times, you might need to take a screenshot of a page or an application window on your desktop PC and portable PCs; yet tragically, you presumably don’t have the foggiest idea about that each window PC has this incredible element/function and this continues troubling you.
Okay, today I will show you the best practices to approach this by following these direct and simple tech beneath.
Nonetheless, there are just three apparatuses required for taking screenshots on PCs for Windows 7, 8 and 10. These incorporate your Keyboard, Microsoft Paint Program and the Snipping Tool.
Step by step instructions to SCREENSHOT IN WINDOWS 7
In Windows 7 and the two Windows Vista, the OS works with the above three mentioned apparatuses and such works superbly for all.
Using the snipping tool in Windows 7, you can select the area of the screen to capture whether for the whole screen or only a chose window and this spares much worry than utilizing other tools as Keyboard and Microsoft Paint Program which includes pasting the picture from the clipboard.
Screenshot Using the Keyboard and Microsoft Paint Program
- Step 1: Check out for the Print Screen button on your keyboard usually labeled as PrtScrn
- Step 2: Press the PrtScrn button on your keyboard to capture the whole screen
- Step 3: To capture just the active window displayed screen, press Alt + PrtScrn button
- Step 4: Open the Microsoft Paint on your system, now press Ctrl + V on your keyboard to paste the image into the program
- Step 5: Click on the file menu of the program and choose Save As, then save the image to your picture folder with your desired name.
Screenshot Using the Snipping Tool
- Step 1: Click on your Start button, then All Programs, Go to Accessories then select Snipping Tool as shown in the image below.
- Step 2: Click the down arrow beside the New button to choose your Snipping type
- Step 3: Use your system mouse to drag or select the area of your screen or window page you want to capture
- Step 4: You can also capture the menu-options, or drop-down that usually disappears when your mouse button is being released, like the start menu image below. To do this; open your Snipping Tool, press ESC Key from your keyboard, open the menu or drop-down box you want to capture. Now press Ctrl + PrtScrn to capture the menu.
- Step 5: Finally, the screenshot has been taken, now you can save it, email it or copy it for pasting into another application or window.
Step by step instructions to SCREENSHOT IN WINDOWS 8 & 10
With the latest development and fast increase of improvements with technology, the Microsoft Windows Publishers has made it pretty simple and easy for taking screenshots in this version of windows.
In Windows 8 & 10, no much steps required as that of Windows 7. Below is the only one step to take to achieve this.
On your Windows Desktop background or page you want to capture, Press the Win + PrtScrn keys together simultaneously on your computer keyboard, then the screen will make a shot dim.
Apparently, you have gotten the screenshot, and it will be saved immediately in your screenshot folder under pictures.
Finally, you have now gotten to know this very tips and tricks on Capturing your PC screen both for Desktop PCs and Portable PCs.
This post might have in one way or the other helped you, kindly leave a comment below, we love your comments; also subscribe to this blog to receive fresh new updates like this another time.
You can also Share this with your friends.