Phone Specs

Elephone S8 Full Specs and Price

By  |
Samsung’s S8 has brought forth another era of “bezel-less” cell phones with 18:9 screen angle proportion. The Elephone S8 is one of them. This tri-bezel-less telephone has a 92.4% screen-to-body proportion. Need a bezel-less cell phone at a considerably more pocket-accommodating cost than what Samsung offers? Here’s an option.
The following are the Elephone S8 Specs and cost.

Elephone S8 Full Specifications and Price

Network Technologies and Software

• GSM: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
  • 3G: HSDPA 900 / 2100 MHz
  • 4G: LTE 1(2100) / 3(1800) / 7(2600) / 20(800) / 38(2600) / 40(2300)
  • SIM Type: Dual Nano-SIM (Dual stand-by)
  • OS: Pure Android 7.1.1 Nougat

Design

• Dimensions: 152 x 80.7 x 8.6 mm
  • Weight: 195 g
  • Display: 6.0-inch, 1440 x 2560 pixels ( ppi), 2.5D glass, IPS touchscreen with Gorilla Glass 4
  • Sensors: Fingerprint, G-sensor, P-sensor, L-sensor, Hall, E-compass, Gyroscope
  • Build: Curved unibody + 3D curved glass back

• USB: v2.0. Type-C. OTG

Miscellaneous

• Charging: PE + Quick-charge
  • Battery: Lithium Polymer 4000 mAh
  • Launch Date: January 2017
  • Availability: August 2017
  • Launch Price: $279.90 | (N100,624.05 in Nigeria Naira)
What can you say about the Specifications and the cost of this Elephone S8? Does the phone worth it price? Can you afford to have this product?   Reply us!

9 Comments

1. OKAFOR DANIEL UGOCHUKWU

September 10, 2017 at 7:41 pm

I’m in love with every aspect of this beast of a phone.
    The trend now is seeing phones coming with Android 7 straight out from the box.
    Price is affordable to the ordinary person

2. Seyi Gabriel Adeniyi

December 11, 2017 at 11:34 am

you’re allowed since you are linking back to us

thanks

3. meso law

December 13, 2017 at 1:33 pm

I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your sites really nice, keep it up!

I’ll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back later.
    Cheers bloggerlive:)

4. رگ خواب

December 13, 2017 at 5:58 pm

Hi, you are absolutely right. I frequently look over your articles closely. I am furthermore considering free new movies, you could write about that sometimes. Cheers.

5. Cornell Diangelis

December 14, 2017 at 7:28 pm

Everyone loves what you fellows are up to. This sort of clever work and exposure! Keep up the wonderful work friends, I’ve incorporated you blogroll.

6. Medicare

December 16, 2017 at 3:32 am

Greetings! I recently came across this page and I really enjoy it. I also like to discuss oral hygiene sometimes. Great to be around, thanks!

7. دانلود اینه بغل

December 16, 2017 at 12:40 pm

You are absolutely right and I agree with you. When you want, we could as well speak around how to watch free movies, one thing that intrigues me. Your website is definitely awesome, best wishes!

8. Chritmas Wishes

December 16, 2017 at 9:07 pm

Thanks a lot for sharing this with all people you really know what you are talking about! Bookmarked. Kindly also discuss with my site =). We could have a link exchange agreement between us!

9. همه می دانند

December 17, 2017 at 10:13 am

It was actually wonderful reading this and I feel you are 100 correct. Tell me if you are thinking of full movies online, that’s my primary competency. Hope to see you in the near future, take care!