Phone Specs

CAT S41 Price and Full Specs

By  |
The CAT company has now release a new smartphone CAT S41 its a Rugged body build, water resistance, dust resistance, drop/vibration proofing, salt and radiation resistance as well as military grade protection as it has IP68 certification.
CAT S41 - mastergblog
CAT S41
CAT S41 Price and Full Specs

TECHNOLOGY
  • GSM / HSPA / LTE
  • 2G bands GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
  • 3G bands HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100
  • 4G bands LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800)
  • Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (2CA) Cat6 300/50 Mbps
  • GPRS Yes
  • EDGE Yes
LAUNCHED DATE
  • Announced 2017, September
  • Status Available. Released 2017, September
DESIGN
  • Dimensions –
  • Weight –
  • SIM Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
  • – IP68 certified – dust/water proof over 1.2 meters and 35 minutes
  • – Drop-to-concrete resistance from up to 1.8 m
  • – MIL-STD-810G compliant – salt, dust, humidity, rain, vibration, solar radiation, transport and thermal shock resistant
READ ALSO  Convert and Transfer Files from your iOSDevice with Cometdocs App

s41 dimension - mastergblog
s41 dimension

DISPLAY

• Type TFT capacitive touchscreen
  • Size 5.0 inches
  • Resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels (~441 ppi pixel density)
  • Multitouch Yes
  • Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 5

PLATFORM

• OS Android 7.0 (Nougat)
  • CPU Octa-core 2.3 GHz

• – MP3/WAV/eAAC+/Flac player
  • – Photo/video editor
  • – Document viewer
READ ALSO  Apple iPhone 8 and 8 Plus Full Specs and Price

BATTERY

• Non-removable Li-Ion 5000 mAh battery
  • Stand-by Up to 1056 h (3G)
  • Talk time Up to 38 h (3G)

OTHERS

• Colors Black
  • Price About 450 EUR, $537 USD, NGN 193,000

11 Comments

1. OKAFOR DANIEL UGOCHUKWU

September 5, 2017 at 7:08 am

This is truly a rugged device that will surely stand the test of time.
    Specs are up-to-date and the battery capacity is splendid which can last for over two days.
    Thanks for sharing

2. Rot

December 1, 2017 at 7:47 am

Hello cute meet? do you have a web camera? Let’s get acquainted ?!

• Seyi Gabriel Adeniyi

December 1, 2017 at 11:37 am

Please visit our contact us page if you need to reach us

Thanks

3. Seyi Gabriel Adeniyi

December 11, 2017 at 10:54 am

Thanks @Cleveland, we appreciate your comment

4. missouri mesothelioma attorney

December 12, 2017 at 3:18 pm

I really like the things you dudes are up to. This kind of cool effort and coverage! Keep up the wonderful effort guys, I have you to my how to find a mesothelioma lawyer web page.

5. I actually arrived right here from some other web page related to free full movies online and considered I might read this. I quite like what I see so I am just following you. Looking forward to looking over your website all over again.

6. William Nardo

December 14, 2017 at 6:06 pm

I think other web-site proprietors should take this site as an model, very clean and wonderful user genial style and design, as well as the content. You are an expert in this topic!

7. Ginekolog londyn

December 16, 2017 at 3:34 am

I was speaking to a buddy of my own about this info and also regarding dentist search as well. I feel you made a few very good points in this case, we are looking forward to continue reading material from you.

8. دانلود فیلم آینه بغل

December 16, 2017 at 1:18 pm

Good day! This is my very first comment on this site so I really wanted to give a quick hello and say I genuinely enjoy reading your blog posts. Can you suggest any other blogs which go over latest movies online? I’m also particularly fascinated with this thing! Thanks!

9. vinayaka images

December 16, 2017 at 8:58 pm

Hi there! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any problems with hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing months of hard work due to no backup. Do you have any methods to prevent hackers?

10. دانلود همه میدانند

December 17, 2017 at 10:04 am

There are actually amazing developments on the design of this blog, I certainly love it. My website is on the subject of how to watch movies online and presently there are quite a lot of stuff to be done, I’m currently a novice in web page design. Thanks!