Common Errors/Problems in All Microsoft windows:
• Lack of space in the drive: Every Microsoft window needs a specific space when someone is installing a window on his/her Personal Computer. For instance. Window 10 needs around 16 GB space. If one has less space in its drive, He/she has to face Operating system problems.
• The Capability of running window: Personal Computers should be able to run its window. Every window needs some basic requirements like in case of windows 10 – a processor of 1 GHZ, 1 GB RAM and 16 GB free space. In case of nonavailability of these, then there may be some problems with the installation of the Window.
• Windows update is not working: If one is having problem in updating his/her Microsoft windows, i.e. You will not be able to update your windows to the latest version.
• Backward compatibility issues: Every latest version of Microsoft Windows comes with a problem of backward compatibility issues.
• Data security problems: Data security becomes a major issue in the Microsoft windows one might be feeling the fear of hacking of his/her important data.
• Printer compatibility: It can be a problem for various users that their printer is not compatible for the latest version of their Microsoft Windows.
Steps To Solve Microsoft Windows Problems:
There are some simple steps that should be followed while fixing Microsoft Windows errors:
• While installing Microsoft windows, one needs to check how much space is left in the system drive.
One can simply right click and select Properties for a clearer overview. In case there is a low space left in the system drive you need to clear the space by deleting extra data.
• One should purchase the legitimate copy of the Microsoft Window Software. A legitimate copy helps to run the functions smoothly.
• In case of backward compatibility problems, like updating problems in any browser, one needs to delete the Browser, then reinstall it according to the latest version of Microsoft Windows.
• In case of saving your Personal Computer from hacking, one needs to disable Wi-Fi sense, which automatically shares the Wi-Fi password with the same account of all MicroSoft windows.
To disable this function, firstly go to the Start Menu, click on Settings after that click on Network & Internet, click on Wi-Fi, and finally to Manage Wi-Fi Settings – just turn off all the options you see there.
• To make one’s printer compatible for the MicroSoft windows you just need to search the name of your printer on Google and download the latest version for compatible drivers.
Thanks for reading with us. . Please Do share our posts.